3 days Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru Safari
3 days Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru safari is a safari to some of Kenya’s amazing scenic lakes which are in the rift valley region of the country and it includes visiting a variety of attractions in the national parks and seeing a variety of attractions like the various wildlife species as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of 3 days Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru Safari
- Day 1; pick up and drive to Lake Naivasha national park
- Day 2; drive to Lake Nakuru national park
- Day 3; departure
Day 1; pick up and drive to Lake Naivasha national park
- Pick up: Your safari will begin with pick up from the airport by your guide who will welcome you and brief you about your safari. After your briefing, you will be driven through the busy streets of Nairobi city as you continue your journey to Lake Naivasha. You will have a stopover to experience the amazing views of the Great Rift Valley and to enjoy some photography.
- Drive to Lake Naivasha national park: You will continue your journey to Lake Naivasha and you will check-in at your lodge and your lunch will be served. You will have a nature walk after your lunch as you experience your surroundings. You will have a wildlife viewing experience and also enjoy a boat ride during which you will see a variety of wildlife and bird species such as hippos, crocodiles among others. You will return to your lodge where you will have your dinner and spend the night at Naivasha Simba lodge.
Day 2; drive to Lake Nakuru national park
- drive to Lake Nakuru national park: After breakfast and checking out of your lodge at Lake Naivasha, you will continue your journey to your next destination which is Lake Nakuru national park. You will have an en-route game drive as you continue to your lodge where you will check-in and enjoy your lunch.
- Wildlife Viewing: You will also visit Lake Nakuru which is famous for its large numbers of flamingos as well as other wildlife and bird species which can be seen along the shores of the lake. Some of the wildlife species you will see as you enjoy a game drive in the savannah of the national park include lions, leopards, hippos, waterbucks, buffalos as well as the endangered black and white rhinos among others as you also enjoy the beautiful sunset. You will later be driven back to your lodge after your evening game viewing experience for your dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru flamingo lodge.
Day 3; departure
- departure: You will have your breakfast at your lodge in Lake Nakuru national park before checking out of the lodge on the last day of your kenya safari. You will also have an en-route game drive to see the wildlife species which are active during the morning and can easily be seen as you are driven out of the national park in the company of your guide who will drive you to your preferred location in Nairobi which will mark the end of your safari.
End of 3 days Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru Safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
- Visas and related costs,
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary
- Any other item not included in the itinerary