5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, and Samburu)
5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari is a typical wildlife safari offering tourists a visit to three amazing national parks of Kenya that are Masai Mara national reserve, Lake Nakuru national park, and Samburu national reserve. On this safari be ready to spot the big five (lions, leopards, buffaloes, rhinos, elephants) and many other animals. This safari begins and ends in Nairobi
Highlights of the 5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to Masai Mara game reserve and evening game drive
- Day 2: a full day of exploring Masai Mara and evening Masai cultural tour
- Day 3: Transfer to Lake Nakuru
- Day 4: Transfer from Lake Nakuru to Samburu national park and game drive
- Day 5: Drive back to Nairobi
Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to Masai Mara game reserve and Evening game drive
- Transfer from Nairobi to Masai Mara: The 1st days of 5 days Kenya wildlife safari is for transferring from Nairobi to Masai Mara game reserve then have an evening game drive in the reserve which marks the start of your safari, after breakfast at your hotel in Nairobi you will meet your safari driver who will give a short safari briefing and embark on your driver to Masai Mara national reserve. Masai Mara national reserve is one of the 9 wonders of the world and renowned safari destination, the reserve is known for the annual wildebeest migration in which thousands of wildebeests, gazelles, and zebras migrate from Serengeti national park to Masai national reserve.
- Evening game drive: When you arrive in the park you will have lunch after checking into your lodge and in the evening you will go for an evening game drive on which you will spot many predators such as lions, elephants, rhinos and many more. In the evening you will have dinner and stay overnight at your lodge.
- Accommodation is got from Luxury: Morona Hill Lodge, Midrange: Ecoboma camp, Budget: Lake Manyara Tortilis camp
- Meal plan: half board (lunch and dinner)
Day 2: Full day of exploring Masai Mara and Masai cultural tour
- Full day of exploring Masai Mara and Masai cultural tour: The 2nd day of 5 days Kenya wildlife safari you are to spend a full day exploring Masai Mara reserve with an Masai cultural tour, after morning breakfast you will head to the reserve for a morning game drive on which you will enjoy sights of animals such as leopards, lions, wildebeests, gazelles, giraffes, elands, cape buffaloes, rhinos and many more. At lunch you will head back to your lodge for lunch and in the afternoon you will go for a Masai cultural tour in the Masai community, in the Masai community you will enjoy amazing and unique cultural and traditional aspects of the Masai people including the unique dressing code, local dishes the local manyattas and many more. in evening you will have dinner and stay overnight at your lodge.
- Meal plan: Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Day 3: Transfer to Lake Nakuru
- Transfer to Lake Nakuru: The 3rd day of 5 days Kenya wildlife safari is for transferring from Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru then explore the lake, after delicious morning breakfast at your lodge you will checkout of your lodge and head to Lake Nakuru national park. Lake Nakuru national park is a famous park known for millions of flamingoes which flock the shores of Lake Nakuru creating a shade of pink, the park is also a home to animals such as white rhinos, leopards, giraffes, antelopes and many more. When you arrive in the park you will embark on a game drive on which will spot many animals and visiting the baboon cliff which offers views of the whole park, at lunch you will head to your lodge for lunch. In the afternoon you will go on another game drive visiting Lake Nakuru for sights of birds such as lesser and greater flamingoes, pelicans, herons and many more. in the evening you will have dinner and stay overnight at your lodge.
- Meal plan: full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Day 4: Transfer from Lake Nakuru to Samburu national reserve and Evening game drive
- Transfer from Lake Nakuru to Samburu: The 4th of day 5 days Kenya wildlife safari is for transferring from Lake Nakuru to Samburu national park then have an evening game drive, after early morning breakfast at your lodge you will checkout of your lodge saying good bye to Lake Nakuru heading to Samburu national reserve. You will arrive in the reserve at time for lunch which you will have at your lodge, after checking in. Samburu national reserve is an excellent bird watching area with over 365 bird species such as weaver birds, Somali ostriches with distinct blue legs, martial eagles and many more. The reserve is also a home to many animals such as the uncommon Grevy’s zebra with huge fury ears, gerenuk antelopes, elephants, crocodiles, lions, leopards, hippos, giraffes and many more.
- Evening game drive: In the afternoon you will go for a game drive on which you will enjoy sights of numerous animals, birds and the beautiful landscape, in the evening you will have dinner and stay overnight at your lodge.
Day 5: Drive back to Nairobi
- Drive back to Nairobi: The 5th and last day of 5 days Kenya wildlife safari is for transferring back to Nairobi, after morning breakfast you will meet your safari driver, checkout of your lodge and exit Samburu national park heading back to Nairobi. When you reach in Nairobi you will be dropped off either at your hotel or at Jomo Kenyatta international airport for your departure flight back home.
- Meal plan: Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
End of the 5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals as indicted on the itinerary
- Transportation in a tourist van fitted with a pop-up roof the purpose for game-viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Domestic and international airfares
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services.
- optional activities not listed by the included in your itinerary
- extra accommodation before and after the safari