5 days Amboseli and Nakuru safari
5 days Amboseli and Nakuru safari is a trip to some of Kenya’s amazing wildlife viewing attraction sites as seen in the itinerary below which includes visiting Amboseli national park as well as Lake Nakuru national park to engage in a variety of experiences and activities as stated in the itinerary;
Safari highlights of 5 days Amboseli and Nakuru safari;
- Day 1; pick up and transfer to Amboseli national park
- Day 2; morning and evening game drives in Amboseli national park
- Day 3; drive to Nairobi
- Day 4; transfer to Lake Nakuru national park
- Day 5; Departure
Day 1; pick up and transfer to Amboseli national park
- pick up: You will be picked up from the airport by your guide who will welcome you and you will be briefed about your safari. After you have been briefed, you will have a city tour around Nairobi city. You will continue your journey to Amboseli national park where you will check in at your lodge and have lunch.
- transfer to Amboseli: After having some rest at your lodge, you will have another game viewing experience in the savannah of Amboseli national park which is known for having many numbers of elephants which move around the national park among other wildlife and bird species. You will return to your lodge after your game drive and have your dinner and overnight at Sentrim Amboseli lodge.
Day 2; morning and evening game drives in Amboseli national park
- morning evening game drive: After your breakfast at your lodge the day before, you will proceed for your morning game drive in the wilderness of Amboseli national park during which you will see a variety of wildlife species which are very active during the morning and these include lions, leopards, zebras, antelopes, giraffes, hippos, buffalos among others. You will return to your lodge and have your lunch after your morning game drive and to also have some rest.
- evening game drive: You will have another game drive later in the evening to see more attractions in the national park as you look out for more wildlife species and enjoy the beautiful sunset as well as the views of Mt Kilimanjaro on your way back to your lodge where your dinner will be served and you will also spend the night at Sentrim Amboseli lodge.
Day 3; drive to Nairobi
- drive to Nairobi: You will have breakfast at your lodge in Amboseli national park before checking out of the lodge and having an en route game drive to see more wildlife species as they graze and roam in the national park and you will continue your journey to Nairobi after this experience. After checking in at your hotel in Nairobi, you will have your lunch and also relax at your hotel. You will have another tour around Nairobi city to enjoy the busy city life and to interact with the local community. You will visit different craft shops, local markets as well as other places around the city and later return to your hotel for your dinner and to spend the night at Mt Meru hotel.
Day 4; transfer to Lake Nakuru national park
- Transfer to Lake Nakuru national park: On the fourth day of your safari, you will have breakfast at your hotel in Nairobi and then check out of your hotel. Your guide will drive you to Lake Nakuru national park where you will have an en route game drive as you proceed to your lodge where you will check in and enjoy your lunch. You will also visit different attractions around Lake Nakuru national park such as Lake Nakuru which is known for its large numbers of flamingos which flock and feed around the shores of the lake and differed bird species can also be seen around the lake shores. You will also see a variety of wildlife species as you drive around the national park such as the endangered black and white rhinos, buffalos, antelopes, zebras, hippos among others. Dinner and overnight will be at Lake Nakuru flamingo lodge.
Day 5; Departure
- Departure: Breakfast will be served at your lodge before you check out of your lodge in Lake Nakuru national park. You will have an en route game viewing experience as you drive out of the national park and continue your journey back to Nairobi where your guide will drive you to your preferred location which will mark the end of your safari.
End of 5 days Amboseli and Nakuru safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
- Visas and related costs,
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary – Masai Village
- Any other item not included in the itinerary