3 Days Masai Mara Wildlife Safari
3 Days Masai Mara Wildlife Safari is the best wildlife adventure perfect for wildlife lovers, this safari offers a visit to the incredible Masai Mara national reserve. Masai Mara national park is an excellent home for high concentration of wildlife species such as lions, leopards, cheetahs, elephant and many more. Masai Mara national reserve is famous for experiencing the great wildebeest migration which involves the migration of thousands of wildebeests, zebras and Thomson’s gazelles to and from Serengeti national park of Tanzania.
Highlights of the 3 Days Masai Mara Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Pick up and transfer to Masai Mara
- Day 2: Full day in Masai Mara
- Day 3: Transfer back to Nairobi
Detailed Itinerary of the safari
Day 1: Pick up and transfer to Masai Mara
- Pick up and transfer to Masai Mara: The 1st day of your 3 days Masai Mara safari is for pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and transfer to Masai Mara national reserve marking the beginning of your safari, after morning breakfast you will be picked by your safari driver who will brief you about the safari then embark on your drive of 4 hours heading to Masai Mara national reserve. On your journey you will pass through the scenic rift valley escarpment and the Masai cultural town of Narok, upon arriving in the park you will check into your lodge have lunch and in the evening you will go for a night game drive in search for predators such as lions, rhinos, cheetahs and many more. After the experience you will return to the lodge, have dinner and stay overnight.
Accommodation is got from
- Luxury: Mara Intrepids Tented camp
- Midrange: Angama Mara
- Budget: Talek bush camp
Meal plan: full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Day 2: Full day in Masai Mara
- Full day in Masai Mara: The 2nd day of your 3 days Masai Mara safari is for a full day of touring Masai Mara national reserve, today is the highlight of the safari and after early morning breakfast you will head to the park together with your packed lunch for a game drive experience. Masai Mara national reserve is a globally renowned destination for annual wildebeest migration which involves the movement of thousands of wildebeests, zebras and Thomson’s gazelles. Wildebeest migration in Masai Mara national reserve takes place in the period of July to October as animals migrate to and from Serengeti.
- On a game drive many other animals are sighted such as a huge population of lions, cheetah, leopard, elephants, Masai giraffe, Topi, Jackson hartebeests, common zebras, impalas, black-backed jackal, spotted hyena, Thompson’s and furnish’s gazelle, crocodiles and hippos around Mara river. At lunch you will have picnic lunch at any spot around the banks of Mara River and in the afternoon you will go for another game drive. In evening you will have dinner and stay overnight at your lodge.
- Meal plan: full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Day 3: Transfer back to Nairobi
- Transfer back to Nairobi: The 3rd day of your 3 days Masai Mara safari is for transfer from Masai Mara back to Nairobi, after early morning breakfast, you will meet your safari driver then check out of your lodge and embark on a drive heading to Masai Mara. The journey takes approximately 4 hours and you are to reach in Nairobi in perfect time for lunch which you will have at the hotel, after lunch, you will be dropped off either at the hotel or at the airport.
- Meal plan: half board (breakfast and lunch)
End of safari
- Full board accommodation and meals
- Transportation in a 4X4 wheel car
- Game drives
- Park entrance fees
- Bottled mineral water
- Services of English speaking safari driver
- Personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, souvenirs etc
- International flight fares
- Medical insurance
- local guides tips
- optional activities not listed by the itinerary
- extra accommodation before and about the safari